Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year

2012

I know I know.....well past the belated mark but its always the thought that counts....and you know whoever came up with that qoute was probably a serial procrastinator like me...but for me I feel its more of a vocation than a fault now if can just get paid for putting things off....one can only dream.



Well we've already established 2012...we're not going to be great lovers I seriously doubt even good friends to be honest at this point....since the 1st of January its been nothing but constant rain not just mild showers....but the mother of all thunder and lightening rain storms the kind that makes you tremble because it might actually be the that sky is falling down.....I keep expecting to see a little white chicken running around screaming "the sky is falling..the sky is falling" obviously if I did see a chicken running around screaming it would be more clucking than words but I'm pretty sure it would be the signal of the apocalypse....I'm trying to not think of the Mayans right now 
because 2012 if your starting as you mean to go on...it kinda of feels like the slow building up of an epic blockbuster ending...If its going to be the end of the world I hope its quick no lingering struggle for survival Spielberg movie.....especially running for ones life because I hate running thats why we used animals then moved on to less smelling modes of transport.....but then again I'd take a Spielberg reality movie over a Micheal Bay one...don't get me wrong I like action but sometimes it feels like I stepped onto a rollercoaster but forgot to buckle up and got thrown off at the first drop you know what I'm talking about Transformers they got frantic with each sequel the last one was just a blur like a cartoon brawl....a dust cloud of noise until someone gets thrown out but at least their easier to follow.

Well all I can say is if the end comes and I'm not already dead then....I'm definitely this year getting rat arsed drunk so that I don't realise the "OH CRAP!" moment when it hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment